• clinch that all important deal by practising the sales pitch and vital one-on-one conversations
• help you raise your profile by offering your high flyers client experience in a series of improvised scenarios
• improve change management by ensuring the key messages get through to staff in ways they understand and respond to
• support key management functions such as internal selection, promotion and appraisals through running a series of realistic scenarios
• gain bottom line benefits from greater staff engagement, more focused messaging and reduced waste
Our team’s core skills are in listening, responding and making things happen. We ensure that we completely understand your needs before advising on a service or developing a bespoke programme. We then continue to listen so that we can change our focus when your needs change.
Whether we are delivering consultancy, coaching and mentoring or a standalone service, we are able to respond to your needs in real time. We give ongoing and continuous feedback so participants can explore new ways of engaging. For larger events we respond to audience feedback on the spot so a huge variety of relevant issues can be raised and explored.
• Staff Appraisal Systems
• Appraisals & Feedback
• Management & Leadership
• Talent Management
• Coaching & Mentoring
• Motivation & Assertiveness
• Presentation Skills/Public Speaking
• Remote Working
• Interview Technique
• Workplace Bullying
• Diversity & Equality
• Performance Management
• Change Management
• Communications/Interpersonal Skills
• Legal Training & Seminars
• Employee Relations, Equality
• Stress, Anger & Conflict Management
• Trainer Training
• Leading Remotely
• Standardising Interview Panels
• Strategy Clarification
Business people with acting experience and actors with business experience …
Lindsey Mack – Director
Lindsey is a Director and founding member of The Forum Partnership. He has been working in learning and development in the corporate world since 1996 where he has been responsible for the design and delivery of bespoke development programmes and assessment centres for a wide variety of private and public sector clients. Lindsey has 20 years of business management experience and is a fully qualified Farm Manager. In addition he trained at The Bristol Old Vic Theatre School and has performed in The West End, around the UK and in a variety of television and radio productions.
In building The Forum Partnership Lindsey combines his leadership and performance experience to satisfy a fundamental desire to help others with their personal and professional development. His attention to the clients’ needs has been fundamental to many years of repeat business.
What makes him happy? “Meeting clients from diverse cultures and sectors, and supporting them in moving closer towards achieving their individual and organisational goals and aspirations.”
Damian Gaskin – Director
Damian is the Managing Director and one of the founders of The Forum Partnership.
Building on 15 years of entrepreneurial experience, Damian has enjoyed bringing together people with the right expertise and empathy to make up The Forum Partnership team. With his team, he has designed, developed and delivered projects that have helped change people’s working relationships for the better, both for clients within Government and its agencies, and for UK and international companies operating within the private sector.
Damian studied law (LLB UCL) before training at The Bristol Old Vic Theatre School where he won the Shell LiveWire Award for the Most Innovative New Business in 1998.
What makes him happy? “People.”
Our team of associates have all successfully operated at a senior level in the business environment. They combine a knowledge of how real organisations work with the ability to use their skills as theatre practitioners and learning specialists to facilitate change, development and learning. As importantly, they have the business credibility to inspire delegates to engage fully.
Our team has gone through a rigorous selection process and we run regular development days to share best practice and maintain relationships. Forum Partnership associates focus on listening, recreating the work context for the individual, asking the right questions and enabling delegates to reach and rehearse answers they can and will put into practice.
We value our relationships and we measure our success not only against outcomes but against partnership values. We look at partnership in two ways.
With clients, we take a partnership approach that ensures we:
• listen to your needs
• maintain a good, working relationship
• provide transparent costing
• anticipate roadblocks and challenges
• offer a service that is more than the sum of its parts
Also we’ve developed close working links with a number of partner organisations to enhance our service. These are:
• Pathfinder Consulting
• Office for Public Management
• Julie Harrison Consulting
• Jemstone Consulting
• Outer Circle Ltd